Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Distracted

Today in class we had to answer 11 questions on how we felt about culture and how it could effect people. I didn’t get to see all the questions i was distracted catching up on sleep that I missed last night. It did get to me though because when I got home I thought about the future I tend to do it a lot. I was thinking I have to be focused and concentrate if I really want something in life. So change has been occurring but they have been really small I’m not proud of myself yet because all of the small things that I am working on are helping me to accomplish this big goal I had in mind because I know I can do it. (Sn: I’ve been texting so I might have been using abbreviations in my blogs not intentionally though it’s just a bad habit)

No comments:

Post a Comment