Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wednesday’s

Today in class we went over another prompt. I think I am getting better at doing the claims and backing it up with evidence. When we first went over it I thought I would never understand how to do it. The main focus on the prompt was to take a position on whether you agree or disagree with comedians saying true offensive times and turning it into a joke. Mr. Rease showed us videos on comedians practicing this in their standup. This was to help us with our evidence after we took our position. Honestly I’m kinda afraid that I will not have enough evidence for the real Ap exam when it gets here. Everytime we do go over prompts, Mr. Rease shows us examples and give us an idea of what evidence we should use. He told us today that we need to read more and observe more so we could be ready but my question was how are we going to be prepared for something when we don’t know the exact content that will be on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment